Culture Audit Showcase Example (2017)
In addition to the findings, trends and recommendations, the Pulse Culture Audit assesses and measures five specific area of cultural performance.
- The level of alignment staff, across the organisation, have for achieving the same strategic goals (collective engagement)
- The level of self-entitlement staff feel for their own outcomes, over the business’, when working (collective achievement)
- The level to which the Leadership is aligned to the same shared strategic goals and demonstrate the behaviours of ‘Wise Leaders’ (leadership)
- The degree to which staff would recommend an organisation to friends and family, as a place to work (Net promoter)
- The degree to which staff intend to leave within the organisation (Retention risk)
This Culture Audit Showcase is a real-life example based on an audit conducted in 2017.